Beta and KSM Series handhelds are engineered to reproduce the fine details of lead and backing vocals. Beta models provide a warm, clear sound, while the KSM9 rivals the finest studio mics and features switchable polar patterns.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability