Hohner's Blues Band 7-Piece Harmonica Set 1501 features seven Hohner Blues Band harmonicas in the popular keys of A, Bb, C, D, E, F, and G. Keep these Hohner harps handy in a professional, hardshell carrying case (included). Give any musician the keys they need to be a successful harp player.
The Hohner Blues Band harmonica is a very inexpensive, quality beginner's instrument. It sounds wonderful and is suited for many applications. Hohner recommends this harmonica for children and for beginners of any age. This set includes everything you need to get started playing blues, folk, or rock music.
Hohner is a family company founded in 1857 in Trossingen, Germany by Matthias Hohner. Hand-made quality and close attention to detail has set Hohner apart from the beginning. A top leading brand in harmonicas, Hohner harps are distributed worldwide. Hohner harmonicas are played on the street by buskers, in intimate nightclubs, on festival stages, and even in Carnegie Hall. Despite a diverse harmonica line used in music from country to classical genres, the most famous Hohner harmonicas are their simple, 10-hole diatonics used frequently by blues, rock, country, and folk musicians.
- Hohner harmonicas feature:
- Improved reed profiles to increase reed life by over 200%
- Precision die punches to ensure reed plates with unparalleled air tightness
- Improved tuning accuracy (through investment in innovative new tools)
- Extremely stable stainless steel covers that won't tarnish and are easy to clean
- Dynamic range and highest volume of most any commercially made harmonica
- Super-fast response at all volume levels
- Easily adjustability for overblows
- A unique Hohner sound that is a tone benchmark for blues, folk, and rock