NYXL1052 Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings, Light Top / Heavy Bottom, 10-52
NYXL1052 is a hybrid set, combining the high strings from an regular light set (.010) with heavier low strings (.052). This combination delivers powerful low end for heavy chording and flexible plain steel strings for bending.
- NYXL's feature D’Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength – play fearlessly
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings - get in tune faster, stay in tune better
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range – more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- NYXL1052 offers powerful low end for heavy chording and flexible plain steel strings for bending: Plain Steel .010, .013, .017, Nickel Wound .030, .042, .052
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh