Roland DJ-202 DJ Station
MIX, SCRATCH, SEQUENCE. GET STARTED.
The Roland DJ-202 is a forward-thinking Serato DJ controller that gives DJs the features and layout of a full-size professional controller in a rugged and portable unit. Every DJ-202 purchased in the U.S. comes with a free upgrade to Serato DJ Pro and preserves the concept of the flagship DJ-808 and streamlined DJ-505, allowing unparalleled flexibility to DJ, remix, and produce beats on the fly while performing live or creating in the studio. With its large, low-latency platters, dedicated pad and transport controls, onboard sequencer, and mic input with professional vocal FX, the DJ-202 packs in the most features of any controller in its class.
- Two-channel, four-deck controller for Serato DJ Lite (free Serato DJ Pro upgrade available in U.S. only)
- Large platters with the lowest available latency, optimized for scratching
- Built-in drum kits from Roland’s legendary TR-909, TR-808, TR-707, and TR-606, realized with advanced ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior) technology
- Eight sounds in each TR kit: Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom, Rim, Clap, and Ride
- Onboard sequencer that controls Serato DJ’s sampler for on-the-fly beat creation
- Independent sampler volume control
- Eight dedicated pads with Hot Cue, Loop, Sequencer, and Sampler modes for controlling Serato DJ software
- MIDI output for synchronizing external devices with tracks in Serato DJ
- Mic input with gate, hi-pass, reverb, and echo FX
- 24-bit/48 kHz audio fidelity with high-resolution digital-to-analog converters
- Compact, rugged, and lightweight design with easy-grab handles for optimal portability
- Connect straight to your speakers or amplifier via RCA stereo outputs
- USB powered for simple connectivity
- Serato DJ Lite included; free Serato DJ Pro upgrade available (U.S. only)
- Use Serato DJ to organize and build music libraries or integrate songs from iTunes—just drag a track to the deck, set and trigger cues, loops, and samples, and apply basic FX
Superior Portability for Discerning DJs
The DJ-202 is a two-channel, four-deck controller that’s powered via USB and capable of being transported and set up with minimal effort. Its compact, lightweight design and easy-grab handles allow DJs the portability they need for all types of events—mobile applications, house parties, club rocking, beat battles, and more. The intuitive layout of the DJ-202 and its plug-and-play connectivity will have you DJing in no time at all. And with 24-bit/48 kHz fidelity and Roland’s high-resolution audio hardware, your performances will sound amazing on any sound system.
The Roland Drum Machine Legacy in a DJ Controller
From the TR-909’s unmistakable hi-hats to the foundation-shaking boom of the TR-808, Roland TR drum machines have defined the sound of entire genres of modern music, from hip-hop, house, techno, and electro in the ’80s and ’90s right up to the trap music sound of today. Using Roland’s patented ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior) technology, the DJ-202 faithfully recreates the original sound of these machines, giving you the tools to create rhythm tracks using the same sound palette as the world’s foremost musical icons. The DJ-202’s expanded TR sounds include Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom, Rim, Clap, and Ride, providing a wide range of options to create layered drum sounds and evolving sequences.
Mixing and Scratching
Scratch and cue with confidence using the DJ-202’s large, low-latency platters, which are the absolute best in its class. Dedicated Serato DJ controls allow quick creation and triggering of hot cues, loops, and samples, plus switching between four decks with the Deck Select button. Use the channel filters or Serato FX (accessible via three FX Select buttons per deck) to finesse blends or accentuate scratches. And with dedicated Play/Pause and Cue buttons, you have the same direct control found on high-end controllers and standalone audio players