EJ40 Silk & Steel Folk, 11-47
D'Addario Silk & Steel strings couple silver-plated copper wrap wire with silk for easy fingering and a mellow tone. They are excellent for smaller body acoustic guitars and preferred by many folk players.
- Designed and gauged for fingerstyle guitarists who prefer a warm, mellow tone
- Silk interwindings for soft, easy feel on fingers
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .014, Silk & Steel Wound .023, .028, .038, .047